Compact and user-friendly GPS
The GP-39 is the successor to the appreciated GP-32, which is one of the world’s best-selling GPS’s. The GP-39 comes with a number of new smart features that are easy to use and are displayed on a new crystal-clear color screen.
- 4.2” color screen with 3,000 track points, 10,000 waypoints and 100 routes.
- Improved precision with EGNOS (European Geostationary Navigation Overlay System).
- Sends position data to echo sounder, sonar, radar, etc. (NMEA0183).
- USB interface for routes and waypoints.
- Compact external antenna with 10 meter cable.
- Panel mounting or table mounting with the enclosed bracket.
- Built-in 12-band reciever.
Exchange of GP-32 to GP-39
The design of the new GP-39 is adapted to the GP-32 so that an upgrade becomes very simple. Cut-out, cables, antenna, etc. are all the same as for GP-32 so an exchange can take place in minutes. Note however, that the GP-32 has two outputs (NMEA0183) while the GP-39 only has one.
The GP-39 has a wide range of graphical display options such as plotter, highway, XTE, etc. And analog display of course over ground and speed.
The included antenna is the very compact GPA-017 which comes with 10 meter cable. The antenna is very reliable and is used today in a large number of installations worldwide. The antenna is easily connected to the back of the GP-39.
The GP-39 can easily be removed and carried in the enclosed bag if you do not wish to leave it on board. The mounting bracket is narrower than the GPS itself so there are no disturbing screws and fittings that protrude. The assembly itself is smart and takes place via a three-step click setting.